Workshop of Registrars of Land organized by the Ministry of Lands Housing and Urban Development (MLHUD), to understand their AML/CFT obligations as accountable persons.
- Workshop on Strategic Trade Controls, Sanctions and Counter Proliferation Finance, held on 8th and 9th April, 2019 at Sheraton Hotel organized by the USA Embassy in liaison with, Financial Intelligence Authority.
- Workshop on e-Government integration, held on 30 – 31 May, 2019 at Imperial Hotel, Entebbe. It was organized by NITA-U to introduce the integration plan to the participating entities and explain the need for information sharing with quick secure access as key to an entity’s growth, efficiency and effectiveness while carrying out key activities.
- Workshop on Joint Kenya-Uganda cross-border prevention of wildlife trafficking. It was organized by Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA) in collaboration with International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW) and held in Hotel Africana on 20 November, 2018.
- Sixth Annual Forum of the Human Rights Centre, held on 20 – 22 March, 2019 in Silver Springs Hotel. FIA made a presentation on the obligations of NGOs under the AMLA, 2013.
- Workshop for Senior Police Officers, held on 9 – 10 August, 2018 in Police Senior Command and Staff College, Bwebajja. FIA made a presentation on “Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (ML/TF) Legislations: the Role of Financial Institutions”.
Breakfast Workshop with the Religious Leaders under Inter - Religious Council of Uganda and Chapter Four, held on 30 November, 2018. FIA made a presentation on the obligations of NGOs under the AMLA, 2013