The Financial Intelligence Authority is established by the Anti-Money Laundering Act, 2013, to combat money laundering and terrorism financing in the Republic of Uganda. The Authority seeks to recruit a qualified and experienced person to fill the position of Director, System Administration and Security. The position is for a 4-year contract and renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
- How to Apply;
A detailed job advert, showing duties, qualifications, experience and competencies required is in the PDF document below.
- If you have the specifications required and are interested in joining the Authority, provide;
- A cover letter expressing interest for the job (3 copies).
- A detailed curriculum vitae (3 copies).
- Names and addresses with email and phone contacts of 3 professional referees.
- Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates (3 copies).
- Copies of previous appointments and current and expected remuneration.
Applications should be addressed and sent to:
The Executive Director
Financial Intelligence Authority
4th Floor Rwenzori Towers (Wing B), Plot 6 Nakasero Road
P.O. Box 9853
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and required to bring their original papers during interviews. Any form of canvassing or lobbying is strictly prohibited and will lead to automatic disqualification. Applicants should be persons of high integrity and able to apply a high degree of confidentiality. Successful candidates shall be required to undergo criminal and security background checks.
FIA is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive remuneration for suitably qualified and successful candidates.
Closing date for receipt of application at FIA office is not later than Friday 4th October, 2019 by 5:00pm (17:00 Hrs).